Gauri – Himalayan Haldi + Witch Hazel is a gentle and balancing face toner that helps fight the dirt, grime , makeup and the effect of urban pollution
Toner/Cleanser/Face & Scalp Spritizer
Face Toner/Hydrosol Benefits :
- Alcohol Free
- Helps tighten pores
- Inpart even looking texture
- It helps balance the ph level of the skin
- It helps fight acne & extra oil on the skin
- It Helps Fight the harmful effects of urban pollution & lifestyle .
- It helps preparing the ground for better absorption of the serums.
- Organic face spritzer benefits of our organic pahadi haldi boosts skin health the second step to radiant skin works as a cleansing , toner and natural astringent highly recommended for acne prone skin.
- Acts as a Natural Astringent .
- For All Skin type
How To Use :
- Spray the Witch Hazel Distillate generously over your skin after shave or waxing . This will help reduce any inflammation and heal cuts faster .
- Apply with existing products .
- Mix with Nyra to form a pasty mixture to use as a gentle Exfoliant or a Mask .
- Follow up with Ziya – Vitamin C Serum for Fading Pigmentation Regime
- Follow up with Ghrikumari Gel Based Moisturiser for Acne Prone Skin
- Follow up with Mridyati Face Serum at Night for Radiant & Healthy Complexion
- Give your hair & scalp a gentle deep cleanse before jumping in the shower .
- Add it to your Face Masks/ Hair Masks instead of water.
Curcuma longa Distillate Water ,Hamamelis Virginiana,Velsan® SC and Propanediol ,Benzoic Acid .
Our Ingredient Standards
We craft our skincare formulas to the highest standards of quality and transparency, using only the most effective natural and clinical ingredients. Here are some of the steps we take to ensure you are getting the best product:
-Our formulations are vegan and cruelty-free.
-Our formulations are carefully created to balance the pH level of your skin to help maintain a healthy skin barrier.
-All of our skincare is safe for all skin types.
Kalpana Negi –
I love its work. Perfect for tightening the open pores and guys believe me I have been using it for the past 1 year. Recommended 🙂